Wood lodge hidden in the forest
RULES FOR PETS
- All pets must be declared at the time of booking.
- The price per animal is $ 50 per stay. Maximum of 2 animals.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times. They must not be left in the chalet in the absence of the person responsible for the dog.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash outside the chalet.
- Dog feces should be picked up immediately.
- Animals must not climb on furniture (beds, sofas, etc.).
- Dogs that bark, howl or interfere with the well-being, peace and security of the neighborhood are not tolerated.
- If odors persist in the chalet after the end of the stay, additional costs will be charged.
- At no time is the dog allowed in buildings or types of accommodation other thanThe Woodland’s cottage.
- Any breach of these regulations will result in an additional charge of at least $ 200.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
Arrival time: from 3 p.m. *
Departure time: no later than 11 a.m.
* We provide an access code for our rooms. There is no reception where guests have to check in but there is an Inn Keeper who lives in the area to maintain order.
Before your arrival, you will get your access code and you will be able to arrive at a time that suits you, from 3 p.m. You can even arrive at midnight if you wish!
Less than 1 month before stay date: 50% penalty charge
Within 14 days before stay date: full payment